Receive the assistance you need to remain independent in your home for as long as possible with at-home care services, including Masonic Village Home Care and Home Health Services.
Home Care Services
Masonic Village Home Care is a vital service, providing the right amount of assistance you need in the comfort of your home. Available for Masonic Village residents in Elizabethtown and Sewickley, home care services are also extended to those in the greater Elizabethtown community.
You may request services on an hourly, daily, regular or temporary basis. After an initial assessment and consultation for care/safety needs, we will tailor a plan to bring the services you need to your doorstep. Home care services are not covered by Medicare, but are paid privately.
Our staff are friendly, competent and compassionate, and have been insured, screened and trained. They provide professional and dependable services under the supervision of a registered nurse.
Home Care Services may include:
- Taking care of pets, plants, mail, etc., while you’re away
- Transportation to/from medical or non-medical appointments
- Help with preparing for company
- Assistance with shopping/running errands
- Cleaning out closets, basement, garage
- Doing laundry, dishes and other household chores
- Providing around-the-clock companionship
- Handling meal planning and preparation
- Assistance with hygiene care
Following an injury, illness or post-hospitalization recovery, Masonic Village Home Health can provide you with high-quality services in the security and privacy of your own home. Our friendly, experienced clinical professionals will provide the care you deserve so you can maintain your independence. Our staff are bonded, insured and have passed in-depth background reviews. Services are available for residents in Elizabethtown and those in the greater Elizabethtown community.
Following a physician referral, we will conduct a comprehensive evaluation and customize a home health care plan to meet your needs. We will continue to coordinate your care with your physician for your peace of mind.
Personalized services include skilled nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, medical social work and home health aides. Home health care is a benefit covered by Medicare and many other insurances.
Accredited by Community Health Accreditation (CHAP) Program
Specialty Home Health Services include:
- Post-surgical Care
- Joint Replacement Program
- Wound Care
- Disease Management (Congestive Heart Failure, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Stroke, Diabetes)
- Medication, Pain and Coumadin Management
- Blood Sugar and Blood Pressure Monitoring Related to Disease Management
- Short-term Post-acute Hospital Rehabilitation
- Fall Prevention and Safe at Home Program
- Oxygen Therapy
- Catheters, Tracheostomy Care and Ostomy Care
- Cardiac Care and Education
- Antibiotic Therapy (Infusion Care)
- Chemotherapy Proficient Nurses
- 24-hour On-call Nursing Support