Retirement Living in Elizabethtown, PA
No matter your age, income, lifestyle or goals, retirement living in Elizabethtown at the Masonic Villages has something for you!
Our 1,400 acre campus offers charitable services ranging from a children’s home to continuing care retirement services, options to help you age in place, and services that benefit adults and their caregivers, alike.
An on-site farm and farmer’s market set the tone for the community as a safe and peaceful village bustling with recreational, social, cultural, wellness and educational possibilities. Lancaster County and the adjacent Amtrak station provide access to even more enriching experiences.
You’ll also have peace of mind knowing you have access to the comprehensive care and a fulfilling lifestyle you desire, now and in the future.
We’re open for everyone, so explore how you can enjoy life your way!
- The Village Voice Magazine
- May Village Living Magazine
- April Village Living Magazine
- March Village Living Magazine
- Resident Handbook
- Bridge Construction Road Closure Map (effective until September 2017)
- Map of the Campus
- Community Report – Learn how we inspire, serve and advocate for our residents, staff and the community around us.