Retirement Living Apartments, Cottages & More
Choose from a variety of retirement living options in Elizabethtown, including rental and entrance fee plans to best fit your lifestyle and budget (learn more about costs here). Whether you’re looking for a full featured cottage or a cozy apartment, Masonic Village has a home to match your unique style with dozens of different floor plans.
Rental apartments at Masonic Village offer the right amount of space for a variety of budgets without an entrance fee. Options include studio, deluxe studio, deluxe suite, one-bedroom, one-bedroom deluxe, and two-bedroom apartments, all located within walking distance of the Grand Lodge Hall, featuring world class dining and an array of services, amenities and events.
Entrance Fee Plans
Entrance fee plans range from one-bedroom apartments to two-bedroom cottages with a den and basement and our Sycamore Square townhomes, located throughout Masonic Village’s scenic 1,400-acre campus. Each cottage neighborhood and apartment building offers a unique environment surrounded by friendly neighbors.
Smart Home Technology
Home automation options include motion sensors with light activation, safety sensors, light switches and thermostats that can be programmed and controlled through any mobile device and an online portal with access to dining menus, campus updates, event calendars, games, photo/video sharing and more. New options will be continuously tested, and residents can pick and choose which features to install in their home. Take a video tour of our smart cottage.
Services included in the retirement living monthly service fee/rental fee:
- Flexible meal plans for your active life
- Interior and exterior home repairs and maintenance
- Appliance maintenance and repair
- Twice monthly housekeeping
- Housekeeping of common areas
- Lawn service and seasonal landscaping
- On-campus security
- Emergency response system
- Storage for apartments
- Access to Village Connect online portal (dining menus, campus updates, event calendars, games, photo/video sharing, etc.)
- Trash and snow removal
- Water and sewer
- Heat/air conditioning
- Property taxes (if applicable)
- Property insurance
- Scheduled transportation on and off campus
- Recreational and leisure programs
- Access to health care services