A Community That Fits Your Unique Lifestyle
Find the perfect maintenance-free retirement options in Lafayette Hill to suit your lifestyle with a variety of new or renovated apartments.
With 12 retirement living apartment floor plans to choose from, ranging from 689 to 1,120 square feet, you can find the ideal home on our beautiful campus. Options include one-bedroom, one-bedroom den and two-bedroom layouts. Each apartment features high ceilings, large closets, a washer and dryer and a fully-equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and microwave, and some include balconies or patios. Select from entrance fee and rental options to suit your budget (learn more about costs here).
We are expanding the availability of smart home technology and home automation options throughout our campus. Our staff can provide the latest updates based on your selected living option. From your front door, enjoy convenient indoor access to amenities and activities throughout the campus, as well as common areas and an interior courtyard.
Retirement Living Apartment Floorplans
Click on floor plans to enlarge
Services included in the retirement living monthly service fee/rental fee:
- Flexible meal plans to suit your active lifestyle
- Appliance maintenance and repair
- Interior maintenance and repairs
- Twice monthly housekeeping of residences
- Housekeeping of common areas
- Emergency response system
- On-campus security
- Storage unit
- Access to Village Connect online portal (dining menus, campus updates, event calendars, games, photo/video sharing, etc.)
- Water, sewer and electric
- Heating/air conditioning
- Property taxes (if applicable)
- Snow and trash removal
- Scheduled transportation
- Wellness Center membership
- Access to health care services