24/7 care designed to help you recover
We help you attain your maximum level of independence so you can return home as soon as possible.
Transitional Care for Short-term Rehabilitation
Rehabilitation and transitional care provide the additional assistance you need in order to safely return to your home following a hospital stay. From the day you arrive, treatment is intensive. Under the direction of a physician, a team of physical, occupational, speech and recreational therapists; nurses; care managers; and social workers devise a personalized program based on your needs and goals.
Our rehabilitation team continuously monitors and modifies your recovery plan to meet your changing needs. Attain your maximum level of independence so you can return home quickly.
We help you recover from injuries or illness such as:
- Orthopedic conditions, including hip fracture, knee replacement, total joint replacement or amputation
- Cardiac events (congestive heart failure, heart attack, coronary artery bypass grafting)
- Diabetes complications
- Pain management and wound care
- Respiratory conditions
Services are available for the local community and residents of Masonic Village.
“I would truly recommend. The whole set up is very good and the service is excellent. We have used them in the past for transitional care and it’s great.”
“I could spend all day talking about that place. The care is professional and truly caring. There is no lack of communication. Everyone there is very happy. It is a phenomenal place.”
“They were wonderful. They always talked to me about what they were doing. The meals were great. The PT and OT were a great help to me.”
“The staff is very interested in the patient. The place is immaculate, the staff is friendly and the food is excellent.”
Highly trained health care professionals provide specialized, around-the-clock care and services, including:
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy up to seven days per week
- Care for patients receiving hemodialysis
- Peritoneal dialysis
- Wound care (certified wound nurse on staff)
- Recreation therapy and leisure activities
- IV management
- IV antibiotic administration
- Pain management
Medical and Therapeutic Services
Our interdisciplinary team provides comprehensive medical, therapeutic, educational and support services you need to regain your strength, mobility and endurance, including:
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation equipment, therapy and technology, including use of therapeutic modalities and adaptive equipment
- Conferences and education for patients and their families
- Professional case management and discharge planning management
- Home safety assessment
- Home exercise program
- Nutrition management
Our private and semi-private suites offer the following features. Amenities include a large living room for gatherings and access to social and recreational opportunities. Select fresh, served-to-order entrées to enjoy in the country kitchen or in your suite.
- Flat-screen TV with cable
- Wireless internet access
- Electric lift chairs and beds
- Emergency call system
If you or someone you know will be in need of short-term rehabilitation services, please contact one of our admissions counselors prior to hospitalization.
- Phone: 717-361-4552 or 1-800-422-1207
- Email: MVEadmissions@masonicvillages.org
- Phone: 412-741-1400, ext. 3600, 3430 or 3010