Masonic Village News
Masonic Village Hospice staff have a special place in Bill’s heart, as they have guided him through the loss of his wife and throughout his own illness. As he looks down at his tattoo, he is reminded of his love of adventure and for the people who have cared for and about him.
Over the years, John Lebzelter has done everything from restoration tech to working on a cattle farm. On Oct. 13, 2017, he started his job as a maintenance mechanic in the turnover department at Masonic Village of Elizabethtown, where he continues to have that variety in his career.
Lucy Francavilla may be a new face in the Sales & Marketing office, but she’s become an old friend to the incoming residents she has helped settle into Masonic Village at Elizabethtown in her role as the inaugural Move-In Coordinator.
Masonic Village has a way of turning its volunteers into part or full-time employees, and vice versa. George Whiting, a CNA at Masonic Village at Elizabethtown, is no exception.
Masonic Village staff member Marcia Blome makes her hour-and-a-half commute to Elizabethtown on bike, in recognition of National Bike Month.
Committed to serving their community through an annual service project, Masonic Village at Dallas residents are collecting donations for the Shriners Hospitals for Children in Philadelphia.
Additional News & Publications
- Masonic Village launches group to promote brain fitness
- New Elizabethtown College program bridges gap between millennials, seniors
- Masonic Village is taking a worthwhile step in leading on solar power
- Flag display honors military lives lost since 9/11
- Masonic Village to have the most solar power of any retirement community in U.S.
- After 80 years, memories of Lancaster County girls’ softball league are bright as diamonds
- Masonic Village getting ‘smart’ technology
- A century later, Masonic Children’s Home graduate sparks cottage renovations as a legacy
- Elizabethtown: College, retirees, trains and chocolate anchor town that’s close to everywhere
- Masonic Villages proposes $19M townhome project next to E-town Amtrak station
- Retirement campus tests smart-home tools
- Well Workplace honors go to 26 Lancaster County employers
- Masonic Village in Elizabethtown starts $7M upgrade of its historic hub
- Challenge by incoming Masonic Villages residents asks people to work out for charity
- Masonic Village in Elizabethtown will add 72 cottages in $30M expansion
- Group of World War II vets will soon meet for final time at Elizabethtown retirement community
- Angel Among Us: Bleiler Caring Cottage continues to thrive on mother’s craftiness
- Masonic Village resident spends time helping others
- Retirees Display ‘Lifelong Pride’ in Blue-and-White Communities
- Retirement communities thinking green, not gray
- Elizabethtown Masonic Village helps patients and families by granting ‘final wishes’
- Wellness that works: 16 tested ideas from local companies
- Music therapy renews voice of woman with MS, turning her poems into songs
- Lancaster County hospice patient, 89, treated to final flight ‘date’ with his wife
- Woman donates ten million dollars to local children’s home
- Former resident leaves $10.9M to Masonic Children’s Home in Elizabethtown
- Music therapy can be good medicine
- Wired Retired: How one senior uses technology to track his health
- Aging to perfection: Couple having vine time since moving to Masonic Village
- Check out one of Central Pa.’s most impressive hidden gardens
- Masonic Villages Completes $20 Million Expansion, Renovation Project
- Masonic Village Farm honored for beef quality program
- Monarch butterflies rule in Elizabethtown
Tina L. Lutter, APR
Corporate Director of Public Relations
Masonic Villages and Ashlar Creative Solutions
717-367-1121, ext. 33285
Debra L. Davis
Public Relations Manager
717-367-1121, ext. 33529